Last Updated: [add date]
C2C Connect (also referred to as “C2C” or “we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, job applicants and website visitors.
4. Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information You Provide.
- Consultants are required to provide their name, email, telephone number and a photograph of themselves to display on the Services profile. Consultants also have the option of providing evidence of their work authorization in the U.S., employment history and other employment related information such as desired salary and publications.
- Company representatives need to provide their name, email, phone number and addresses of the company they represent.
- Recruiters registering to use our Services need to provide their name, email, phone number and the addresses of the company they represent.
- Customer Service, IT support & Other Communications with us: Generally, when you contact us, we keep a record of email and chat communications to address and resolve any issues you are facing. This includes collecting any information that you provide to us when you contact us for customer service, IT support, or for any other purposes.
Transaction Data - While using our Services, we collect information about the Services you purchase and your payment methods.
Log Data - When you use our Services, we store, process and transmit your data and information related to it including analytics, logs, plan selections, and usage activity.
- We automatically receive and record information from your browser about the devices you use to access the Services. This includes: your IP address, the type of browser and device you use, the webpage you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices (i.e., device ID number). Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to the Services.
- You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Surveys - From time to time we may collect information from users and customers via surveys. This information is used solely to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our Services and is not shared with any third parties. Participation in our surveys is voluntary.
Cookies - We also use “cookies” and various other tracking technologies (e.g., cookies, beacons and pixels) to collect and store information about your use of our Services. We use these tools to ensure that you receive a personalized experience, and to keep your account safe. Please refer to the “Cookies” section below for more information.
5. Why We Collect and Store Personal Information
We only collect Personal Information about you that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary. Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
To provide our Services to you. - We process your Personal Information to provide you with the Services you request. We share this information with our service providers or partners to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. We cannot provide you with Services without processing your Personal Information.
To contact you about the Services. - When you sign up for our Services, we will send administrative and account-related information to your email address in order to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information to you.
To respond to your inquiries and provide customer service - We process your Personal Information when you contact us, such as with questions, concerns, feedback, disputes or issues. Without your Personal Information, we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
To enforce our terms, agreements or policies - We process your Personal Information to actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services; investigate, prevent, or mitigate violations of our terms, agreements or policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and partners; and, as applicable, collect fees based on your use of our Services.
To ensure the security of the Services - We are committed to ensuring your safety and continued enjoyment of our Services. To do so, we process your Personal Information to: combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not access your account with us.
To maintain legal and regulatory compliance - Certain laws or regulations apply to our Services that may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws, or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law.
To conduct research and development - To continue to provide you our Services, we use information about the way you use and interact with our Services for research and development purposes. This helps us to improve our Services and build new services and features. We take additional security measures when processing your Personal Information for such purposes by de-identifying or pseudonymizing your information.
To engage in marketing activities - We want to share information about our Services with you. To do so we may process your contact information to send you marketing communications about our events, webinars, products and Services. You can opt-out of our marketing activities at any time free of charge by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email sent.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was originally collected. If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the new purpose for using your Personal Information. Please note that we may process your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws.
There are session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie lasts while your browser is open and is automatically deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie lasts until you or your browser deletes the cookies or they expire.
- to make our Services function properly;
- to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services;
- to collect passive information about your use of our Services;
- to help us improve our Services; and
- to remember your preferences for your convenience.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential because they enable you to move around and use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some of our Services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional Cookies -We use functional cookies to remember your choices, so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies -These cookies collect anonymous passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit, and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
First-Party Cookies - You can enable, disable or delete our cookies through the browser you are using to access our Services. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). In addition, many browser manufacturers provide helpful information about cookie management, including, but not limited to:
If you use a different browser, please refer to your browser’s documentation. You can also find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of our Services, and/or parts of the Services may not work properly for you. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third-Party Cookies - Cookies that are placed on your browsing device by a third party can be managed through your browser (as described above) or by checking the third party’s website for more information about cookie management and how to “opt-out” of receiving cookies from them.
How to opt-out of interest-based advertising - If you would like more information about cookies and targeted advertisements or to opt out of having this information used by companies that are part of the Network Advertising Initiative, please visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
7. Personal Information Sharing
We share and disclose your Personal Information as described below:
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests - We may disclose files stored in your C2C account and other information about you to third parties when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with a law, regulation or legal requests including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of C2C or its user, or (d) protect C2C’s property rights.
8. Data Security, Integrity and Retention
C2C employs commercially reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breaches and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. Third-Party Links on Our Websites
You may find links to other websites, third party applications, and social media widgets on our Services that we do not own or control. C2C is not responsible for the content on third-party websites, nor do we endorse or review the privacy practices of such websites. Please read the privacy policies of such third-party services to understand how your Personal Information will be handled before using their websites or services.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
We will not share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance.
11. Do Not Track
12. Our Contact Information